BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Let Go and Let Flow

Hello friends & fellow organizers!

I know that I have been M.I.A., but I am back! Happy New Year to you all and I hope you are ready to be inspired, encouraged, and motivated to get organized in 2011! This is your year! Leave all clutter, junk, and useless things behind in 2010.

Today, I encourage you to take a look around your home or office and ask yourself, "What could I do without?" Be a blessing to the life of another by giving of things you no longer need. If you are looking for a reason, a "why?", or an excuse to declutter, let donating be your outlet. There is no need to hoard or cling tight to what once was. Remember: when you keep your fist clenched tight around the good you have accumulated, thus far, you block bigger and better things from entering your grasp. LET GO & LET FLOW.
Have a beautiful day and I wish you all peace of mind and positive energy!

Until We Blog Agein....



CEO, Organize N Refine

0 comments: