BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Organizer of the Week - Jennifer Palais

Every Monday, starting today, I feature an Organizer of the Week on my website www.organizenrefine.com/. The idea came to me as I was thinking of generous ways to showcase other organizing stars while building my professional network. Organizing is my passion. Organizing professionally is my business. I thought it would be fantastic to highlight organizers around the world taking clutter by storm.

Organizer of the Week
















Jennifer Palais

Professional Organizer

Venice Beach, CA

Specialties:
- Paperless office transition
- Business and home office organizing
- Time-management coaching
- Working with couples to eliminate clutter

What inspires you most?: Dessert. Oh...and seeing the guilt and anxiety lift from clients as they learn new skills.

Favorite Quote: They laughed at Joan of Arc, but she went right ahead and built it. - Gracie Allen


Contact Jennifer Palais:


Website: http://www.palaisprofessionalorganizer.com/

Twitter: @JenniferPalais

Facebook: www.facebook.com/PalaisProfessionalOrganizer

0 comments: