BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

Clutter Bugs

Funny Story! Thought I'd share it with my fellow bloggers.
April has been a very busy month for me to say the least. Plenty of traveling and by the time it was all said and done my closet was a mess! Luggage tossed around, clothes unfolded, unhung, and unpacked. Let's just say it did not resemble that of a professional organizer. Even the most organized are allowed to have a FEW days out of the year to be a complete wreck! :) I'm human.

Moving along... Not many days passed by before I grew tired of living out of my suitcase in my own home. So I began to do what I do best - CREATE ORDER! As I began to do laundry and reorganize my closet I got the bright idea to rearrange my current filing system for bills, tax info, etc. As I reached to the top shelf of my closet where I keep my file folders neatly placed - I see a HUGE roach the size of my thumb! Yikes! Funny thing about it - I was on the phone with my internet provider because my connection was down. I scream something very obscene into the phone, in which the customer service rep replied "Is everything OK ma'am?" Luckily she found it humorous and was willing to call me back.

One think you must all know is *drum roll please* I HATE BUGS! Big ones, small ones, skinny ones, fat ones, and anything in its species. Apologies to my bug lover friends but I will not be joining the bug club anytime soon. I realized that it had come from outside when I opened the windows to air out my house. That answered my original question of "How in the hell?..." :) Now, I just had to figure out how to get it out without screaming bloody murder if it jumped on me. What did I do next? I did what any strong and courageous business woman would do...

I CALLED MY NEIGHBOR! (Don't judge me)

My faithful neighbor came to my rescue. Luckily we swap favors often so he owed me one! :) He managed to kill it, in which I was able to move on with my organized life. Needless to say, the moral of the sotry is CLEAR OUT YOUR CLUTTER! The more junk you have laying around is merely a playground for unwanted pests! Yes, I know, the other moral of the story is to KEEP YOUR WINDOWS CLOSED at night when creepy crawlers are looking for shelter. :)

Until we Blog again....



CEO, Organize N Refine

0 comments: